Illinois Pre-Health Day is scheduled for Saturday, March 29, on campus. The event will bring together various Illinois health professional schools and their admissions representatives to provide pre-health advisers and pre-health students with relevant information regarding the process of applying to health professional schools.
Please visit our event website for more information and a link to registration, please visit the link below.
The schools/programs currently confirmed to attend (as of February 25, 2014) are:
- Illinois College of Optometry
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Medical/Dental Education Preparatory Program (MEDPREP)
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- University of Illinois at Chicago School of Dentistry
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine
- University of Illinois Medical Scholars Program (MD/PhD)