Matthew I. Frank
Primary Research Area
- Computer Engineering - Computer architecture and parallel processing
Doctor of Philosophy, Massachussets Institute of Technology, May 2003.
For more information
Computer System Architecture, concurrent microarchitecture, automatic parallelization, runtime systems and compilers for parallel and embedded computing.
- Computer architecture
- Operating systems
- Parallel processing
Articles in Conference Proceedings
- John H. Kelm, Daniel R. Johnson, Matthew R. Johnson, Bill Tuohy, Neal Crago, Aqeel Mahesri, Steven S. Lumetta, Matthew I. Frank, Sanjay Patel: Rigel: An Architecture and Scalable Programming Interface for a 1000-core Accelerator, accepted for publication at the Intl Symp Comp Arch (ISCA-36), Jun 2009.
- Mayank Agarwal, Matthew I. Frank: SPARTAN: A Software Tool for Parallelization Bottleneck Analysis, International Workshop on Multicore Software Engineering at the Intl Conf on Software Engineering, May 2009.
- Nicholas R. Weaver, John H. Kelm, Matthew I. Frank: Emucode: Masking Hard Faults With Graceful Performance Degradation, Dependable Computing and Communications Symposium at the International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN-DCCS), 2009
- Mayank Agarwal, Nitin Navale, Kshitiz Malik, Matthew I. Frank: Fetch-Criticality Reduction through Control-Independence, Int'l Symp Comp Arch, (ISCA-35), Jun 2008.
- Kshitiz Malik; Mayank Agarwal; Matthew I. Frank: Branch-mispredict Level Parallelism (BLP) for Proactive Control Independence, Int'l Symp High-Performance Computer Architecture, (HPCA-14), Feb, 2008.
- Kshitiz Malik; Mayank Agarwal; Matthew I. Frank: PaCo: Probability-based Path Confidence Prediction, Int'l Symp High-Performance Computer Architecture, (HPCA-14), Feb, 2008.
- Kshitiz Malik; Mayank Agarwal; Matthew I. Frank: Adaptive Memory Synchronization (AMS): Balancing the Risks and Benefits of Inter-thread Load Speculation, Second Annual Reconfigurable and Adaptive Architecture Workshop, Dec, 2007.
- W.-M. W. Hwu; S. Ryoo; S.-Z. Ueng; J.H. Kelm; I. Gelado; S.S. Stone; R.E. Kidd; S. Sadeghi Baghsorkhi; A.A. Mahesri; S.Tsao; N. Navarro; S.S. Lumetta; M.I. Frank; S.J. Patel: Implicitly Parallel Programming Models for Thousand-Core Microprocessors, Design Automation Conference, (DAC-44), Jun, 2007.
- Mayank Agarwal, Kshitiz Malik, Kevin M. Woley, Sam S. Stone and Matthew I. Frank, "Exploiting Postdominance for Speculative Parallelization", International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA-13), February, 2007.
- Samuel S. Stone, Matthew I. Frank, Kevin M. Woley, "Address-Indexed Memory Disambiguation and Store-to-Load Forwarding", International Symposium on Microarchitecture, November 12, 2005.