Doctor of Philosophy, Massachussets Institute of Technology, May 2003.
For more information
Computer System Architecture, concurrent microarchitecture, automatic
parallelization, runtime systems and compilers for parallel and
- Computer architecture
- Operating systems
- Parallel processing
Articles in Conference Proceedings
- John H. Kelm, Daniel R. Johnson, Matthew R. Johnson, Bill Tuohy, Neal Crago, Aqeel Mahesri, Steven S. Lumetta, Matthew I. Frank, Sanjay Patel: Rigel: An Architecture and Scalable Programming Interface for a 1000-core Accelerator, accepted for publication at the Intl Symp Comp Arch (ISCA-36), Jun 2009.
- Mayank Agarwal, Matthew I. Frank: SPARTAN: A Software Tool for Parallelization Bottleneck Analysis, International Workshop on Multicore Software Engineering at the Intl Conf on Software Engineering, May 2009.
- Nicholas R. Weaver, John H. Kelm, Matthew I. Frank: Emucode: Masking Hard Faults With Graceful Performance Degradation, Dependable Computing and Communications Symposium at the International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN-DCCS), 2009
- Mayank Agarwal, Nitin Navale, Kshitiz Malik, Matthew I. Frank: Fetch-Criticality Reduction through Control-Independence, Int'l Symp Comp Arch, (ISCA-35), Jun 2008.
- Kshitiz Malik; Mayank Agarwal; Matthew I. Frank: Branch-mispredict Level Parallelism (BLP) for Proactive Control Independence, Int'l Symp High-Performance Computer Architecture, (HPCA-14), Feb, 2008.
- Kshitiz Malik; Mayank Agarwal; Matthew I. Frank: PaCo: Probability-based Path Confidence Prediction, Int'l Symp High-Performance Computer Architecture, (HPCA-14), Feb, 2008.
- Kshitiz Malik; Mayank Agarwal; Matthew I. Frank: Adaptive Memory Synchronization (AMS): Balancing the Risks and Benefits of Inter-thread Load Speculation, Second Annual Reconfigurable and Adaptive Architecture Workshop, Dec, 2007.
- W.-M. W. Hwu; S. Ryoo; S.-Z. Ueng; J.H. Kelm; I. Gelado; S.S. Stone; R.E. Kidd; S. Sadeghi Baghsorkhi; A.A. Mahesri; S.Tsao; N. Navarro; S.S. Lumetta; M.I. Frank; S.J. Patel: Implicitly Parallel Programming Models for Thousand-Core Microprocessors, Design Automation Conference, (DAC-44), Jun, 2007.
- Mayank Agarwal, Kshitiz Malik, Kevin M. Woley, Sam S. Stone and Matthew I. Frank, "Exploiting Postdominance for Speculative Parallelization", International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA-13), February, 2007.
- Samuel S. Stone, Matthew I. Frank, Kevin M. Woley, "Address-Indexed Memory Disambiguation and Store-to-Load Forwarding", International Symposium on Microarchitecture, November 12, 2005.