- Advocate for Electrical and Computer Engineering
- News Briefs
- Planning for a new ECE building
Planning has begun on a new building for ECE ILLINOIS. View the Building Campaign site for more details.
- New plasma transistor could create sharper displays
- Photonic crystal biosensors detect protein-DNA interactions
- Step right up, let the computer look at your face and tell you your age
- Carbon nanotube avalanche process nearly doubles current
- Jain elected to the National Academy of Engineering
- ECE ranks high on U.S. News & World Report annual survey
- Scientists prove graphene’s edge structure affects electronic properties
- ECE Faculty News
- It is with great sadness that ECE ILLINOIS notes the death of three of our faculty members.
- Shanbhag and Rosenbaum spend sabbaticals in Taiwan
- Students design an out-of-this-world class project
- Suchko revels in robotics
- ECE student wins gaming gold
- Illinois opens research center in Singapore
Watch a brief video about the Advanced Digital Sciences Center in Singapore
- New murals adorn the Fab Lab
- 2009 Solar Decathlon house under way
- Symposium celebrates Holonyak’s 80th birthday
See photos and view streaming video of the Holonyak Symposium presentations.
- Honoring a mentor
- Donor Honor Roll
- Weber's plasma display honored by IEEE
- Lending a hand to ECE
- 2008 Distinguised Alumni Awards
- Alumni Board welcomes new members
- Identity in the UK
- ECE alumnus Dirk Meyer named AMD chief executive officer
- Alumni Class Notes
View the Alumni at work and play.
Do you have a photo of yourself at work or at play that you’d like to share? If so, please send these photos along to Brad Petersen, editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure and give us a brief caption of what you’re doing, and let us know who everyone in the photo is.
- For George Swenson, retirement is for the birds
- Campus Roundup