Professor Kung Chie Yeh Endowed Fellowship
Description:This $5,000 fellowship was established in memory of Professor Kung Chie Yeh, who devoted his career to teaching and research in wave propagation and upper atmospheric physics and morphology.
- The recipient must be a graduate student in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- The recipient must have passed the qualifying exam.
- Student must be doing research in wave propagation and upper atmospheric physics.
- Applicants must not be graduating before May of the next calendar year.
- Applications for the fellowship may be submitted online. The application period will be advertised on My.ECE during the Spring semester.
Selection Process:The Department's Fellowship Committee reviews the nomination and makes the selection.
Past Recipients of the Award:
Shyamala Devi Malagari
|2012-2013||Juan Ochoa Munoz