Advising Tips and Information
Which courses and when?
- Departmentally Approved List of Technical Electives
- AP Credit Tables
- Calculus Advice
- RHET 105 - which section?
- Language Requirement
- Humanities, Social Sciences, and Liberal Education Requirements
- Restrictions on Free Electives
- Grade Replacement
- Credit/No-Credit (Pass/Fail) option (see below for forms)
- Course Prerequisites
- ECE 445: Ways of receiving credit
- Flow Charts for ECE Electives
- Flow Charts for Required EE Courses
- Subdiscipline Elective Advice -- EE and CompE
- Technical Electives
Rules and Regulations
- Junior Eligibility (the 2.25 rule)
- Probation and Drop Rules and Advice
- Dual Degree
- Intercollegiate and Interdepartmental Transfer Guidelines
- Academic Honesty
- Appeals of Penalties for Infractions of Academic Integrity in the ECE Department
- Student Code
- Faculty Mentor Preference Form
- Application for Individual Study Courses
- Meeting Planner
(Must be submitted online from My.ECE before meeting your faculty mentor in the Spring and Fall. If necessary, a copy can be printed from the link below)
- Application for Undergraduates applying for 500 Level Graduate Course
- Credit-No Credit Form --- obtain advisor approval within the first eight weeks of instruction (first four weeks of the summer session). This option form cannot be submitted during the advanced enrollment period. The credit/no credit option can be dropped during the same time period, using the same form and procedure.
- Petition for Readmission
Contact the College of Engineering: Academic Affairs Office (206 Engineering Hall, 333-2280) to request form, or contact through the College advising web page.